Below are links to stories and news about the ‘Life is Short Bucket List Challenge’ and why I am doing it (for my Mum). There are also some features, articles, and reviews about Everdene, and my upcoming novels and other works.
(please let me know if you see, or have written, something about my novels, or the challenge, and I will link to it).
- The Telegraph Money – online version of article on 22 September 2018
- ”Too stoned to realise she’d run someone over” reports Judge’ – Adelaide Advertiser (online story) – 31 April 2017
- ‘Katrina Siciliano to stand trial’ Adelaide Advertiser (online story) – 1 March 2017
- ‘Melanie Hoskin pays tribute to her mum in 62 challenges’ – Adelaide Advertiser (online story) – 8 April 2016
- ‘Wedding going ahead despite Mum’s death’ – Adelaide Advertiser (online story) – 14 October 2015
TV Interviews (includes an interview with me):
(all videos have been sent to me by the television networks for use on this website. The networks retain copyright. Where they are featured on my YouTube channel, they are non-monetised, and permission was granted).
Online news sites:
- The Daily Mail online – coverage of 12 October 2015
- ABC News Adelaide coverage of sentencing 31 July 2018
- News.com.au coverage of sentence
- Daily Mail online – coverage of Victim Impact Statements stage 1 May 2018
- The Bookseller (UK publishing industry trade weekly)